Build Your Own Design Wizard
Not for the faint-hearted but tremendously rewarding!
If you’re interested in building your own plantation shutters from scratch, then we have everything you need to get the job done.
Our FSC certified basswood components come pre-primed with a flawless surface finish to save you hours of work filling and sanding.
Louvre pins, hinges and magnets as well as all the accessories you’ll need are available in our online store for speedy delivery in a matter of days.
And of course one of our Rockler Jigs is a must if you’re serious about building quality shutters that will operate properly and last a lifetime.
Get started now by simply entering your shutter dimensions, select your louvre size, number of panels, etc and our Design Wizard will do the rest, producing your custom cutting list along with detailed drawings for you to download and print.
Check out our detailed information guides for help with design and measuring, and if there’s anything you need assistance with, be sure to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to offer help and advice.
Notes for using the Design Wizard
- Enter your measurements in millimetres.
- Enter the actual width and height of your shutter frame.
- Download and print your plans by clicking on the Download icon on the footer of the design wizard.
- Use your cutting list to assist you in selecting the individual components required from our online store.
- We suggest you test rail widths given in the design wizard using rail and stile off-cuts before actual cutting.
- This Design Wizard is intended for use with pre-primed shutter components and parts sold by Shutterplus.